We are a family run shop in Northern Kentucky. We offer a variety of firearms, accessories, machine guns, silencers and AOW’s. Just a few are listed below. You can also shop online on our new website and pick it up in our store or have it shipped to your house. We try to keep our prices low and pass the savings on to the customer.
I am having a huge Glock sale. Prices are going to be crazy low. Here is the catch. I will be taking orders from now until Feb28th. I will order all of them on the 1st of March. When your gun comes in I will call you to come pick it up. If you live somewhere and can’t pick it up I can ship it to your dealer for $15 Glock has rules put in place so I can’t advertise the price. Give me a call or text me and I can let you know the price. Phone 859-474-0690 Cell 859-916-GUNS(4867) Just to give you an idea of how much you are going to be saving check out my website and you can average about $40 off the listed price. Click Here for Glocks
Well I got a call from ATF today. My IO wants to meet tomorrow at the new place to go over the paperwork. That’s good. The bad news is he says it will take maybe 3 weeks to get it finalized. So looks like the middle of February now.
Great news for all of our Ohio customers. We have partnered with Queen City Arms to do free transfers. If you would like to buy a handgun from us but live in Ohio we can help you out. Please contact us for all the information.
We have started carrying the Ratchet Gun Belt.
THE COMFORT RATCHET SYSTEM
The Ratcheting System of our gun belt is designed to not only give you adjustability by ¼” increments instead of 1” increments for comfort and fit. It also gives you the reliability and durability to last you a very long time without any worries of sagging, stretching or splitting, yet can still take the abuse and the weight of a firearm and accessories.
Ratchet Gun Belts are made only of the highest quality handcrafted leathers. There is a stability strip sandwiched in-between two-layers of the high quality leather for stability and sturdiness. With this process the individual does not have to worry about stretching or sagging, yet with our stability insert sandwiched in-between the leather it still remains flexible and confortable even under the weight of a heavy firearm and accessories.
EASE OF USE
Cut to size using the marks on the inside of belt, then open latch on buckle insert cut end of belt into latching area and close latch.Insert belt into the open portion of buckle until you hear the clicking sound and adjust to your comfort level. To Release Ratchet Gun Belt:
Use your right hand to move the belt towards buckle to create slack
With left hand pull release lever forward away from your body
Pull belt from buckle
WHY RATCHET GUN BELT?
With the other gun belts on the market today an individual does not have a lot of choices with there selection. There are ridged gun belts out there that will hold your firearm and all of your gear but they are not comfortable. Then you have the other side, which there are more comfortable gun belts out there but they don’t last as long and collapse, sag and stretch under the stresses of carrying a firearm and accessories.
Ratchet Gun Belt has taken the best of the best and put it together to come up with the ultimate gun belt in comfort, stability and durability with no sag or stretching. Our Gun Belts are designed and handcrafted to give you the best that is available in materials and craftsmanship. These gun belts are made to last a lifetime.
The Ratchet Gun Belt is also fashionable and stylish enough that there is no need for different belts for casual and/or dress. The Ratchet Gun Belt can fit assorted styles of dress so you can look your best whether you are carrying your firearm or not.
Come visit us at the Richwood Flea Market. We are located inside on the main isle. We carry firearms, ammo, holsters, cleaning supplies and much more. We have over 30 distributors and can get just about everything. Stop on in and give us a chance.
The Spike’s Tactical Compressor is the long awaited culmination of SBR and suppressor technology. Developed in conjunction with active law enforcement, the ST Compressor has been brutally overbuilt without losing the finer points that make it Sub MOA accurate at extended ranges. The ST Compressor is the first factory produced SBR with an integrated sound suppressor that requires no maintenance. By employing billet technology, its designers were able to cleanly design-in every feature that was previously applied as an external add on. With the use of self lubricating coatings, and heat-sync technology, the ST Compressor represents the digital upgrading of the analog rifle.
NOTE: The ST Compressor is a Class 3 Factory SBR with a Class 3 Sound Suppressor. This product will require filing (2) Form 4’s to take delivery from your FFL. Cost of tax stamps not included in price.
- (1) ST Compressor
- (1) ST MRS Suppressor
- (1) ST MRS Closed End Cap
- (1) ST MRS Full Length Thread Protector (covers teeth)
- (1) Black PMAG
- (1) Black Magpul AFG2 Angled Fore Grip (Custom stippled)
- (1) Spike Sights
- (3) Black Low Profile Ladder Rail Covers
- (1) Black Magpul MS3 Sling
- (1) Black ST 36″ Soft Rifle Case
- (1) Spike’s Tactical Lifetime Warranty
* 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum upper receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish, Dryfilm lube on the inside. Upper receiver has integrated BAR rail mounting interface which is Radial Fluted to help dissipate heat and to help reduce front end weight. This design allows for a rigid continuous mounting platform between the rail system and the upper receiver, its also allows for the barrel to be 100% free floating. Upper receiver has index pin notches in three locations, perfect extended M4 feed ramps, charging handle notches are located on both the left and right hand side of the receiver, upper receiver has twin barrel nut locking screws, twin barrel extension locking screws, 8 BAR rail mounting screws, Mil-Spec forward assist is retained with a threaded 303 Stainless Steel pin, ejection port door rod is captured with a set screw, cam pin notch is radius’d to help eliminate cam pin drag, upper receiver is ported to help dissipate excess gas and heat. Upper receiver is pocketed for aggressive styling and to help reduce weight. End mill engraved T-markings, Spider logo, and ST Compressor side engraving.
*Mil-Spec ejection port door with Made in USA engraving.
*6AL4V Titanium externally threaded barrel nut w/ Battle Ship grey Anodized finish, torqued in a fixture to 65 ft lbs. Barrel nut has wrench flats on 6 sides which allows for the barrel to be removed as an entire assembly without ever removing the muzzle device, gas block, gas tube, or heat sink.
* 9″ Compressor BAR Rail, 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminum with Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish. Round holes in the bottom to help prevent contact with the heat shield. Large angled top vents for better air flow. QD sling sockets in 5 locations. Scalloped picitany rails. Spider logo engraved on the bottom side. 3 low profile ladder rail covers pre-installed. Aggressive styling.
* 303 Stainless Steel laser cut heat shield w/ twin locking tabs in 6 locations.
* MRS Suppressor, 416 Billet Stainless Steel bar stock body, Ball Dimpled to dissipate heat, reduce weight, and to increase stiffness. Baffles are machined from Billet H13 Tool Steel. Entire suppressor has Melonite finish inside and out. Integrated (machined as part of the body) Modular front end w/ aggressive striking device, threaded with the ability to accept multiple end caps and attachments, built in wrench flats allow for the suppressor to torqued on from the front, keeping the barrel in tension which increases the stiffness and increases the accuracy potential. This design also keeps the suppressor from coming loose during long firing schedules. The unique two point mounting system has minimal POI shift. Suppressor is designed to handle sustained full auto fire from an 8.1″ barrel. The ST Compressor is hearing safe at the shooters ear. The ST Compressor is designed to run full time suppressed.
* 8.1″ FN Alloy CMV barrel, Radial Fluted to help dissipate heat and to reduce weight. Melonite finish inside and out, Nickel Boron coated M4 barrel extension has triple 416 Stainless Steel indexing pins to prevent the barrel from twisting in the upper receiver when the suppressor is being installed and removed, unlike the top mil-spec index pin the two added side pins penetrate into the barrel to prevent the barrel extension from coming loose during long firing schedules. Twist: 1/8
*416 Billet Stainless Steel Fluted Compressor gas block w/ Integrated suppressor collar, gas block is fixed and Non-Adjustable, Melonite finish inside and out. Gas block is pinned to the barrel with a 416 Stainless Steel pin and the barrel is also dimpled to retain the set screw.
* Dynacomp H.V.S muzzle device machined from Billet H13 Tool Steel w/ Integrated suppressor mount threads, Melonite finish inside and out, muzzle device is installed with a Stainless Steel shim, torqued to 20 ft lbs and pinned to the barrel in two locations using 416 Stainless Steel pins to prevent the muzzle device from coming loose inside of the suppressor.
* 303 Stainless Steel gas tube w/ Melonite finish inside and out, retained with 18-8 Stainless Steel Micro-Polished split pin.
*Beryllium Copper gas tube heat sink with Grey Anodized 6061-T6 Billet end caps and 303 Stainless Steel spacer. Designed to help dissipate heat as well as to help prevent gas tube from bursting during long firing schedules.
*Lightweight Ball Dimpled M16 bolt carrier, machined from 8620 Tool Steel, Nickel Boron coated, the carrier key is properly attached with Torx hardware and hydraulic staked in four locations.
*Bolt is machined from Carpenter 158 material, each bolt is shot peened, each bolt is High Pressure tested, each bolt is MPI, Nickel Boron coated, extractor is machined from Tool Steel and utilizes the correct mil-spec extractor spring, black extractor insert, and Viton o-ring.
*Ionbond coated Stainless Steel gas rings.
*Mil-Spec cam pin with Nickel Boron finish.
*Mil-Spec firing pin with Hard Chrome finish.
*Mil-Spec firing pin retaining pin with Phosphate finish.
*Gen II BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 charging handle with Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish.
*7075-T6 Billet Aluminum lower receiver, Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish. Integrated oversized trigger guard, oversized flared magwell, upper to lower receiver tension screw, trigger reset adjustment screw, captured take down pin spring, bolt catch and Ambi release retained with threaded 303 Stainless Steel pins. Lower receiver has aggressive styling.
*Nickel Boron coated ST Battle trigger w/ rounded hammer.
*BAD-ASS safety selector w/ Dove tail locking side levers, attached with Torx hardware. Phosphate finish.
*KNS Gen 2 Mod 1 Anti-Rotation pins with Black Oxide finish.
*Norgon Ambi magazine release with Phosphate finish.
*6061-T6 Billet Aluminum magazine release button with Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish.
*Integrated Ambi bolt release with Melonite finish.
*Lower utilizes mil-spec lower parts with high quality hardware.
*Stippled Magpul MOE pistol grip.
*Stippled Magpul AFG 2 angled fore grip.
*Magpul Mil-Spec CTR stock w/ QD sling sockets in two locations.
*Magpul Enhanced butt pad.
*Spike’s QD Latch Plate, properly staked in two locations.
*ST-T3 buffer which utlizes 3 solid Tungsten weights, body is 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum with Hardcoat Anodized finish.
*7075-T6 Mil-spec buffer tube, Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish, Dryfilm lube inside and out. Laser engraved position markings on top.
*17-7 Micro-Polished carbine buffer spring.
*Mil-Spec castle nut, properly torqued in a fixture to 38 ft lbs.
*Spike’s Micro Sights.
*Magpul 30 round Pmag.
*Magpul MS3 sling.
*ST 36″ Soft rifle case.
*7.3 lbs unloaded, 26.5″ OAL
*ST Compressor is an extremely high quality and unique weapon system utilizing the best Technology and highest quality materials available.